External Wall Insulation build up / AR objectExample StoTherm Classic S1 with typical sill detail
We need your consent to load the 3D model!
We use a third-party service to embed content and make it available to you. By clicking “Accept”, you consent to your data being processed by Scanblue in accordance with our CMP. You can find out more about the service by clicking “More information”. You can withdraw consent with effect for the future at any time.
Advantages of StoTherm Classic S1 system
- Features a non-combustible insulation material.
- highly resistant to mechanical stress
- resistant to cracking thanks to an cement-free coating build-up
- Up to 120 Joules of impact resistance possible
- intense, dark colour shades possible
- can be carried out with the finishing renders Stolit®, StoSilco®, StoSilco® blue, and StoLotusan®
- highly resistant to microorganisms (algae and fungi)
- cement-free, ready-to-use system components
- feasible without intermediate coat and paint coat
- highly weather-resistant
- permeable to water vapour and CO2
How can I help?
Your Sto specification support team in Central London
Grant Littlejohn Major & International projects
Nam Lall Midlands
James Gosling London (EC, E, N) & Acoustics
Phil Gilmore London (WC, W, SE, SW)
Darren Greenwell Glass Rainscreen Systems
Amy Croft Curator of Sto Werkstatt