External Wall Insulation build up / AR objectExample StoTherm Classic S1 with typical sill detail
Advantages of StoTherm Classic S1 system
- Features a non-combustible insulation material.
- highly resistant to mechanical stress
- resistant to cracking thanks to an cement-free coating build-up
- Up to 120 Joules of impact resistance possible
- intense, dark colour shades possible
- can be carried out with the finishing renders Stolit®, StoSilco®, StoSilco® blue, and StoLotusan®
- highly resistant to microorganisms (algae and fungi)
- cement-free, ready-to-use system components
- feasible without intermediate coat and paint coat
- highly weather-resistant
- permeable to water vapour and CO2
How can I help?
Thank you! We have received your message and will process it promptly.
Your Sto specification support team in Central London
Grant Littlejohn International Projects
Nadja Lavin Material Consultant
James Gosling Acoustic & Interior Systems
Ian Sired (Greater) East London
Mel Hayman East London
Darren Greenwell South London