External Wall Insulation build up / AR objectExample StoTherm Classic S1 with typical sill detail
Advantages of StoTherm Classic S1 system
- Features a non-combustible insulation material.
- highly resistant to mechanical stress
- resistant to cracking thanks to an cement-free coating build-up
- Up to 120 Joules of impact resistance possible
- intense, dark colour shades possible
- can be carried out with the finishing renders Stolit®, StoSilco®, StoSilco® blue, and StoLotusan®
- highly resistant to microorganisms (algae and fungi)
- cement-free, ready-to-use system components
- feasible without intermediate coat and paint coat
- highly weather-resistant
- permeable to water vapour and CO2
How can I help?
Thank you! We have received your message and will process it promptly.
Your Sto specification support team in Central London
Grant Littlejohn International projects
Nadja Lavin Material & sustainability consultant
James Gosling Acoustic & interior system
Ian Sired (Greater) East London
Darren Greenwell South London
Amy Croft Curator of Sto Werkstatt